Make sure you’re connected to Wi-Fi in the Connectivity menu of your watch’s Settings.
- Press the middle button, then open the Play Store.
- Scroll down and select My Apps from the menu.
- Make sure the Citizen brand app (Citizen Watch Face App) is up to date.
- If it is not tap on the icon and it will update the app and start downloading all available faces.
- You will have all available watch faces once the latest version is downloaded.
If you are pairing your watch for the first time during the initial process it is possible that all the watch dials are loaded especially when Citizen releases new dials. You will notice that the Citizen App appears "Greyed-out" if it is in the process of updating the firmware from out of box settings.