In order to always ensure a connection with your watch, you must have the Citizen Connected app running. If you close the app, this will disconnect your watch from your phone and disable notifications. Please be sure the app is open and running any time you are wearing your watch.
- A Connected message will appear in the app.
- If a Disconnected message appears in app, swipe up from your watch face and tap the refresh circle on the Reconnect card.
Please ensure you are also connected to Bluetooth and that your smartwatch is synced to your phone. Also ensure your phone has the latest software to be sure it is compatible with your Gen 2 watch.
- Swipe down from the top of your watch screen.
- Tap Settings, then tap System at the bottom of the menu.
- Tap About, then tap System updates. If your system is not up to date, it will prompt you to download the latest software build at this time.
For iPhone users: Visit the Settings menu and tap Notifications. Scroll down to Messages, then Options. Tap on Show Previews and choose Always or When unlocked. If you select Never, your iPhone will not push the messages to a paired device.